Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Winnie the Pooh Bento

Haha!  The last two days didn't go so well in regards to bento-ing, even though one was a snow day.  Leaving the chips and sandwich together in a container overnight was not a wise decision...Anyways.  Winnie the Pooh is an egg cutout, apple shirt, cucumber grass, egg sun.  I considered dying the rice blue, but didn't have time.  Speaking of time, it took me about 10 minutes to do everything for this except make the eggs.  I made those Monday night.  Because it wasn't filled up to the top, everything became jumbled, but I put it together before I ate it.  :]  Oh, it looks soooo much better when it's not at an angle.  Most of my lunches look better when you view 'em from above.  I'm still working on locating our camera...

Used: Rice, Egg, Cucumber, Apple, Licorice

Tips: Uh...do prep work ahead of time if you find yourself lacking minutes in the morning.  It's a stupid tip, but I like to be consistent in everything I write here.  I made the eggs and planned out what I'd do the night before.

2 comments:

Angel said...

That is sooo adorable. Did you make the pooh shape by using a pooh cookie cutter? what is his eyes and nose made of. I usually make my bento's the night before. I am sooooo not a morning person.
That looks pretty incredible though.

Carson said...

Yeah, cookie cutter. (There's no way I could make something like that on my own!) Eyes and nose are little tiny bits of black licorice.