Wednesday, February 27, 2008

No Bento Today!

I woke up 30 minutes before I had to leave for school. (Usually I give myself 2 hours.) Everyone thought (or at least hoped) school would be closed due to expected white-out conditions. I quickly prepped myself for the day, just in case I still had to go even though the television displayed no cancellations. (Usually the deadline for their announcement is right when I'm heading out the door.) I had no time for a bento today. In fact, I barely had time to even grab a Capri Sun and shove some peanut butter into a sandwich. I somhow did manage to re-find our digital camera this morning, despite spending about an hour searching for it last night. This means there will still be a bento post later today, it will just be of yesterday's lunch. Sorry for the delay...(Not that anyone really reads this anyway, it's more of an internal apology.)

3 comments:

Lunch Buckets said...

I read it :)

Nick said...

I read about bentos, probably because I am too lazy to lurk in other places on the internet.

QueenKatofTypos said...

I read it too.