Saturday, February 16, 2008

Valentin's Day Bento

Valentine's Day bento, but a bit late.  It was made in 5 minutes, because I was making valentines for my friends up until when I left.  >.<  I slept over a friend's house Thursday night and animated all night, so the update is late.  Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of Friday's bento, which my mother made.  It looked pretty good for her first bento and it tasted good too.

Used: Eggos, Apples

Tips: Uh...have cookie cutters?  They're best for quick bentos.

2 comments:

Angel said...

That is a very cute valentines day bento. I love that you are getting your mom involved in bento making too. I got some for all my siblings and my mom. So far my mom and my youngest sister are the only ones who love doing it though.
Great Job!

Carson said...

Angel-thanks for stopping by and commenting (again)! I don't foresee anybody else in my family picking this habit/obsession up, but I'm feeling opretty accomplished. That's poretty radical that you're making an effort to share the love.