Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sweet Chips

I went to a local Asian Market yesterday in search of a bento box and cute toothpicks.  Unfortunately, I found neither, and ended up buying some random cool looking chip things.  (Picture is backward.)  It was $3 (no tax?) for the bag and it's a great sugary snack.  Problem?  I have no idea w
hat they're called.  There's a sticker-on food label in english on the back, here's the general info I deem important:
Serving: 1 oz (30 g)
# Servings: 10
Calories: 140
Fat Cal: 60
Ingredients: Wheat flour, Sugar, Palm oil, Starch syrup, Salt
I think it's made by Choripdong and it's a Korean product imported by Seoul Shik Poom Inc.
Here's a close-up:

It has a slight bowl shape, sweet tasting, a swirly thing (looks like it's rolled up with some coating on it), and it's relatively small.  Very delicious though. Very delicious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In vietnamese, they're roughly translated as Pig Ear Cookies ^^;