Thursday, July 10, 2008

Substantial Summer Lunch

I went shopping yesterday.  This is the beautiful, and very filling, result of that.  2 mini PB sandwiches, rice, 2 stalks of celery, and a fortune cookie.  My fortune said something about me having good friends.



Beautiful news, my friends. BEAUTIFUL news.  2 of my washable square cupcake holders fit perfectly into the tootsie roll container.  Althought it does open easily if overfilled.  This morning it jumped out of my lap when my mom made a turn and my chopped up black plum exploded everywhere.



Ingredients: Rice, White bread, Peanut butter, Celery,  Plum, Fortune Cookie


Tips:  Use the small containers lock&locks come with to control sizes in partitioned containers.  This is handy whether or not you plan on using them.  I like neatly divided lunches.

1 comment:

syksyk said...

hii thanks for the comment, you're the first on my blog!

I think bento boxes are cool too, i love how compact, cute and handy those things are, esp when you open them and its like...all you need is right in front of you already!