Friday, July 18, 2008

Sanrio: Chibimaru!

The last day of Sanrio week!  It's been crazy.  I'll probably have another one in the future, but I'd like to check out some other paths first...like Pokemon and Nickelodeon...
I've been thinking about doing character themed weeks.  I absolutely love seeing something cute in my lunch.  The discovery of food markers will definitely help this.  As seen with Chibimaru and Cinnamoroll, it is indeed possible to create ten minute character bentos.  Yaaaay!


Ingredients:  Rice, Apples, Wheat bread pita, Food Markers

Tips:  Wake up early and plan ahead.  Some people make theirs the night before.  I'm a morning person.  This definitely wasn't my best.  Poor quality food marker characters are the product of me sleeping in and not planning my bento out at all in advance.

3 comments:

Jelly said...

Do a Pokemon week. :D

Anonymous said...

hey do u like hello kitty alot cause i do and if u lov hello kitty and sanrio u should go here!

http://www.hello-kitty-sanrio.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

lol cute im gonna make it myself... :D it looks good finally a bento that sounds good and looks cute!