Monday, July 21, 2008

Pokémon: Chikorita!

I finally prepared something the night before!  I'm trying to re-do my summer/school routine.  I now take showers in the morning, after a quick jog.  This leaves me with a lot less time.  The complete body of Chikorita was done the night before, as a result.
I decided to buy some whole wheat couscous.  I don't notice any difference between regular plain and whole wheat.  Not that this is a reliable observation; given a mystery-flavored lollipop I couldn't even begin to guess what it tastes like...


Ingredients: Whole wheat couscous, Blueberries, Cucumber, Spinach, Tortilla, Pepperoni, Mozzarella cheese

Tips:  REMEMBER YOUR UTENSIL! I forgot a spoon and I was in summer school, which means no cafeteria.  If it wasn't for the summer school nurse I would have starved.  This is a stupid tip...I feel obligated to make another.

Tips:  Use the edge of the cucumber.  Around the outside circumference area you get less seeds.  This may not seem like a big deal, but seeds actually looks really stupid in characters that are supposed to be plain.

4 comments:

Angel said...

Oh that is so cute. It looks just like the pokemon!

Nick said...

I don't even know why I read your blag.

I don't even like cooking.

Carson said...

I rarely cook.

Unknown said...

this is good thought . i like it .this time Pokemon tv show is very famous allmost all people like Pokemon download