Saturday, April 19, 2008

Super Bento Update


Great success!  I found the camera. Now for the first of a series of updates.  Today's update will explore my lack of camera skills.
Notice the bento in the red cylindrical container. It looks stupid when viewed from above, however artistically I arrange it.  By putting cute little  rapiers in the sandwiches and taking it from a lower angle, I achieve a cooler effect. (I can conceal my lack of creativity in photographing and bento constructing by making two small changes.) I have some more pictures, but I'll save them for another day.

Oh yeah, ingredients: white bread, peanut butter, celery, granola.

2 comments:

Lunch Buckets said...

Yay for finding your camera! It's embarrassing to admit how many shots I take trying to get one that doesn't just look totally retarded :)

Angel said...

Man you eat so healthy. Put a candy or chocolate in there girl. It's good for the soul!